Round trip starts and arrives in Siena to discover one of the most fascinating and beautiful areas of Tuscany. The Val d’Orcia (UNESCO World Heritage site since 1994) with its wide grasslands, hilltop villages, Mount Amiata and many roads with no traffic is the ideal destination for cyclists.
There you will enjoy our exceptional culinary tradition, you will taste the famous Brunello di Montalcino wine, Pienza pecorino cheese, Tuscan oil and many others typical products.
From Siena, passing through Montalcino, you will climb up to Amiata and you will come back to Siena through the beautiful lunar landscapes of the Crete Senesi.
• The medieval hilltop villages of Montalcino, Pienza, san Quirico d’Orcia
• The Sant’Antimo Abbey and Monte Oliveto Maggiore
• the best Tuscan food and wine tradition: tasting the Brunello di Montalcino wine and the cheese “Pecorino di Pienza”
• the natural thermal hot springs of Bagni San Filippo
TYPE: self guided tour, codice EN01
DURATION: 6 days / 5 nights
TERRAIN: paved roads
ACCOMODATION: hotel ***
Are you concerned the tour may be too demanding?
Would you like to enjoy the landscapes without getting too tired?
RENT AN EBIKE AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY SAFELY!
• Would you like an official guide for your trip?
• Are you not sure you want to do the tour by yourself?
• Are you a group and require a coach with a guide?
& BIKE TOURS IN TUSCANY
Tel +39 055 218059
Cel +39 392 4913161