Round trip starts and arrives in Siena to discover one of the most fascinating and beautiful area of Tuscany. The Val d’Orcia (UNESCO World Heritage site from 1994) with its wide grasslands, hills with villages on their tops, the Mount Amiata and many roads with no traffic is the ideal destination for cyclists.
There you will enjoy our exceptional culinary tradition, you will taste the famous Brunello di Montalcino wine, Pienza pecorino cheese, Tuscan oil and many others typical products.
From Siena, passing through Montalcino, you will climb up to Amiata and you will come back to Siena through the beautiful lunar landscapes of the Crete Senesi.
• The medieval perched villages of Montalcino, Pienza, san Quirico d’Orcia
• The Sant’Antimo Abbey and Monte Oliveto Maggiore
• the best Tuscan food and wine tradition: tasting the Brunello di Montalcino wine and the cheese “Pecorino di Pienza”
• the natural thermal baths of Bagni san Filippo
TYPE: self guided tour, codice EN01
DURATION: 6 days / 5 nights
TERRAIN: paved roads
ACCOMODATION: hotel ***
Are you afraid the tour is too demanding?
Do you want to enjoy the landscapes without getting too tired?
RENT AN EBIKE AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY SAFELY!
• Do you want an official guide for your trip?
• Are you not sure you want to start alone?
• Are you a group and do you need a pullman with a guide?