A cycling holiday in the Val d’Elsa and Chianti area to visit the famous medieval villages that served to protect the lands between Florence and Siena, such as Certaldo (birthplace of Boccaccio), San Gimignano, Colle Val d’Elsa and Monteriggioni. From Certaldo to Siena you will ride along the ancient pilgrims’ trail: the Via Francigena.
• The medieval hill-top villages of Certaldo, San Gimignano, Colle Val d’Elsa and Monteriggioni
• The fascinating pilgrimage route of the Via Francigena
• The historical cities of Florence and Siena
• Wine tasting at the 4star hotel of Tavarnelle
TYPE: self guided tour, codice EN04
DURATION: 5 days / 4 nights
TERRAIN: mainly paved roads alternating with dirt roads
ACCOMODATION: hotel ****
Are you concerned the tour may be too demanding?
Would you like to enjoy the landscapes without getting too tired?
RENT AN EBIKE AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY SAFELY!
• Would you like an official guide for your trip?
• Are you not sure you want to do the tour by yourself?
• Are you a group and require a coach with a guide?
& BIKE TOURS IN TUSCANY
Tel +39 055 218059
Cel +39 392 4913161