The Eroica is one of the best known, fascinating and preferred routes by cyclists all over the world.
220 km along the famous Tuscany dirty roads crossing the countryside, the vineyards and the hills of Chianti Classico, Val d’Orcia and Crete Senesi.
An amazing trip in the heart of Tuscany reliving the heroic cycling of the past.
Wonderful medieval villages (Montalcino, Buonconvento, Radda in Chianti), ancient castles (above all the castle of Brolio, spectacular residence of the Ricasoli’s) and spectacular steep hills make the “Eroica bike tour” the perfect holiday for all those who want to discover the heart of genuine Tuscany.
• Montalcino, a beautiful example of a city perched in the heart of Val d’Orcia
• The arid clay hills of Crete Senesi
• You will cycle surrounded by vineyards and olive groves up to Radda in Chianti
• The Castle of Brolio
• 2 nights in a luxury 4-star resort with SPA in Radda
TYPE: self guided tour, codice EN02
DURATION: 6 days / 5 nights
TERRAIN: mainly dirt roads alternating with paved roads
ACCOMODATION: hotel ***/****
Are you afraid the tour is too demanding?
Do you want to enjoy the landscapes without getting too tired?
RENT AN EBIKE AND ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY SAFELY!
• Do you want an official guide for your trip?
• Are you not sure you want to start alone?
• Are you a group and do you need a pullman with a guide?